Thanks to you, they’ll look forward to a wish experience that will bring them hope, strength and joy during a challenging time in their young lives, and provide them with memories that can lift their spirits during whatever obstacles lie ahead.
Benefits of membership
The Legacy of Wishes Society acknowledges the generosity of people who designate Make-A-Wish in their estate plans. You may choose to be anonymous, and we understand your plans may change. As a member, you are entitled to the following:
- Invitations to community wish experiences—when we have occasion to create an appreciative crowd to help make a child's wish come true—a wonderful opportunity for you to participate in our mission!
- Invitations to our exclusive President's Luncheon on in early May.
- Invitations to our Wish Granter event at a private home with a wish child.
- An invitation to tour our office.
- Free bi-annual planned giving seminars in the Seattle area.
- A framed, personalized Legacy of Wishes certificate recognizing your membership.
- A subscription to our quarterly Legacy of Wishes e-newsletter, which provides useful information about deferred giving programs and benefits.
- A complimentary confidential session with an estate planning attorney in Western Washington. Please contact Asa for more information.
- Regular updates about Make-A-Wish through national and local chapter print and electronic newsletters.
- Acknowledgement (with your permission) of your future gift at the Alaska and Washington Chapter headquarters office and on the national Make-A-Wish America Virtual Donor Wall and printed annual report.
- A subscription (with your mailing address) to the Make-A-Wish America quarterly planned giving e-newsletter, Legacy of Wishes, which provides useful information about deferred giving programs and benefits.
Please call Asa Tate, director of philanthropy and mission advancement, at 206.588.8960, or e-mail her at Nfn@nxjn.jvfu.bet to learn more about the many ways you can make a future gift and to join our family of supporters in the Legacy of Wishes. Your commitment will make the world better for the children we serve.